Recorded, Using Nutritional Supplements, Karen Carman
Price£15.00 - £25.00
This Webinar was recorded in August 2018. You are purchasing a copy of this webinar to download and view. It comes with the original recording, presentation (when available) and transcript.
A guide to Using Nutritional Supplements
Using Supplements in Clinical Practice
• When is the time to chose supplements over or alongside diet?
• Which are the best supplements short and long term?
• Which form of a nutrient works best?
• How are supplements best taken?
• Which supplemental forms increase bio availability?
• What are the common contraindications with supplementation?
• Food form or synthetic....what is more bio available?
• Dosages, when is a supplement at its most effective?
This webinar aims helps to unravel the many choices a nutritional therapist is faced with when considering supplementation. With practical protocols and helpful tips along the way this webinar will help inform your use and recommendation of supplements throughout early practice.