School of Homeopathy Supervision day
Hawkwood College, Stroud
11th May 2018, 10 am to 5pm
This accredited CPD day is for all those who want to supervise students or who would like to know more about joining the School of Homeopathy supervision network. A CPD certificate of attendance will be issued on completion of the day. Only £55 for the Day.
We only have 12 places on this course so please book early to ensure your place!
What can you expect on the day?
- To enjoy good company, in a beautiful country house and gardens, doing what we love best, sharing our love of homeopathy and learning.
- Learn about being a supervisor, being in supervision and supervising students.
- This years teaching theme: Detail Versus Overview - Homeopathy as a hologram (read more below)
- To find out about the benefits of joining the School Network of supervisors.
- The opportunity to review your own needs for supervision.
- There will be time to get to know each other over lunch and in practicing supervision together.
Date: Friday May 11th
Times: Classes run 10.00 am - 5.00 pm
The School of Homeopathy, Hawkwood College, Painswick Old Road, Stroud, GL6 7QW
Click to watch the movie to see the venue.
Meals & Accommodation:
Hawkwood College is residential, so you can book B&B accommodation the night before if required. Lunch can also be booked at Hawkwood. Please give Hawkwood at least two weeks notice.
B&B single room: £43
B&B shared room: £28
Daytime refreshment and lunch fee: £13.00
Hawkwood bookings: 01453 759 034