Nutrition - Lab Testing Day
School of Health Lab Testing Day
Not to be missed!
This is a unique opportunity to be able to learn lab testing protocols direct from two separate labs who specialise in stool testing and hair mineral analysis. BioNutri will also come and present on Supplements
You will learn:
· How hair mineral analysis can provide information about energy levels, adrenal and thyroid function and blood glucose regulation.
· How hair mineral analysis can determine how stressed an individual is
· How to interpret a hair mineral analysis
· When to do a lab test and the benefits to your practice
· The various tests that are available via stool analysis
· How to decide upon the correct stool test depending upon your clients symptoms
· Interpretation of stool test results
· And much more!
A unique chance to learn direct from the two experts who run the UK offices of Analytical research Laboratories and Biological Testing Services.
Date: Tuesday 13th November 2018
Time: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Location: Homeopathy Clinic, Stroud
10.00 – 11.30 : Lab tests – Hair Analysis– Sarah Stelling
11.30 – 12.00 Break
12.00 – 13.00 : Lab tests – Hair Analysis– Sarah Stelling
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch
14.00 – 15.30 : Lab tests – Stool analysis – Jacquie Lane
15.30 – 16.00 Break
16.00 – 17.30 : Using Supplements – Ed Joy - BioNutri
17.30 Thanks & Close